We market products and services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, display advertising, and any other digital medium.
We strategize plan of action that helps businesses reach their target audience, and by reaching their target audience, they improve their overall conversion rate.
We evaluate, guide and control the impact of your appearance on you, on others, and the achievement of your goals.
We create a unique name and image for a product in the consumers' mind, mainly through advertising campaigns with a consistent theme.
Our web development services includes web design, web content development, content marketing, email and newsletter marketing and SEO.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
We address a range of stakeholders through social media marketing, including current and potential customers, current and potential employees, journalists, bloggers, and the general public.
REMI AJALACHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
AYOTUNDE EKUNDAYOMEDIA DIRECTOR
OLUWAFEMI AKEREDOLUCREATIVE/IMAGE MANAGER
KOFO OLOAGUNACTIVATION MANAGER
- Remi is the COO at Prime Majestik Synergy Ltd and parades over 16 years career experience in Brand management, experiential marketing and media management.
- He was managing partner at Emporium Communications Ltd until 2016.
- He headed Brands and Experiantial Marketing Agency from 2006 to 2008.
- Remi also worked at senior management level at FG :K2.
- He was head of PR department at Adstrat advertising.
- He has been active in the management of local & multi-national brands including ; GTbank, Afribank, Diamond bank Plc, Interswitch, Royal Air Maroc Genesis Group, Macleans toothpaste, MTN, BAT brands Benson (& Hedges, Dunhill, London King-size, Rothmans and Pall Mall), Airtel, Heineken and Guinness Stout.
- BSc Business Administration, MBA Marketing, Member APCON, EXMAN and Project Management Institute of South Africa.
- Ayo has over 14 years experience in Advertising and PR Management.
- Worked as Media Manager at Franchise Communications. Ltd.
- He later joined Adstrat Communications Limited as Senior Executive Consultant, Media
- He was the Principal Consultant, Media; SUB Consulting Ltd.
- Ayo is one of the pioneer Directors at Ornico Consulting Limited
- He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN) and a member of Media Independent Practitioners of Nigeria (MIPAN)
- Self Motivated, visionary professional with over 14 years experience in brand design, brand management and development for technology, entertainment, lifestyle projects, etc. confident, articulate communicator, offering high calibre presentation, negotiation and closing skills.
- He was a senior consultant in the creative concept department of Adstract. From the “littlegodcreative” appellation of his incursion into the creative clime of over 14 years ago, today he has evolved into a strong force to be reckoned with in the brand consulting market.
- It is to the credit and confidence of his profound creative ingenuity that he added yet another appellation “precise guru”. An intellectual genius, with a very energetic impact on all the briefs he has handled so far. He has worked on brands likeElohemu Int’l, Telegraphique, Presentations Plus, Adstract BMC Ltd, War Room Ltd.
- Femi enjoys leading projects around creative concept development and strategizing.He has attended several local & int’l training programmes on creative concept development courses.
- Kofo has over 12 years experience spanning across Activation, business development and accounts/admin.
- She has at different times worked with the following organisations: Tequila Events and IDCL as a Customer Service Executive and Admin Officer.
- She has worked at Emporium Communications Limited as HR & Admin Manager
Effective & efficient media plans driven by data and technology
• We offer data based media Planning and Buying.
• Bespoke media strategy and plans.
Huge savings on media spend
• Negotiated discounts, commissions & waivers beyond the rate card passed back to client .
High compliance ratings
• High compliance ratings ensure media objectives are readily met and waste reduced to the barest minimum – 90 % is benchmark.
• Regular monitoring & report of competitive media advertising campaigns - monthly & quarterly reports.
• Absolute transparency and accountability from planning through placements to payments.